cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer service at all - worse than Virgin

robfalconer

No customer service at all - worse than Virgin

We were without a landline for some days, and BT vans were swarming around our area.  Now the line is unusable as it just crackles.  I would have liked to have emailed you about this, but you deny me that option.  I don't use twitter, your chat line is not available, and I am kept hanging on the phone (VOIP) for ages.  Your customer services are appalling.  Even Virgin was better than this.  Do I just accept that your landline is unusable?  

3 REPLIES 3
Brizo
Hooked

Re: No customer service at all - worse than Virgin

Could not agree more about plusnet's awful customer services, I have never come across such poor customer relations in my life. I have not received my £75 reward card and phoned customer services last Thursday to be told that it would be sorted within 24 hours but I have since heard nothing and that was a week ago, I then was told it would take 5 working days to resolve, so it looks like their customer service agents do not know what they are talking about.

My next move will be to ask the BBC watchdog to investigate this and ask any other customers having these issues with this awful company to write to them too. I am also getting ready to write to consumer advice on numerous newspapers for help too.

I never thought I would say this bit I wish I had stayed with talktalk, 

Corkie

Just switched from sky to plusnet. Clearly a big mistake. Changeover day was today. Sky has now gone , but plusnet have not activated the line. They emailed yesterday to say the router has been dispatched and will take 3-5 days to arrive leaving me with no effective broadband. Cannot get through on the phone. Wonder if this is a breach of contract by them and therefore can cancel without penalty?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch

@robfalconer I'm sorry to see there's noise on your line and the issues with contacting us. I've tested your line today and the tests are showing an Unbalanced Cable fault on the line so I've reported this to our suppliers and we've been given an estimated response time of by 10/07/20 23:59:59 for an engineer to go out and investigate further.

For future reference, t's worth noting that you can run a line test yourself via your account online by going Here which is linked from our phone troubleshooting guide Here. If the test detects an external fault it'll automatically raise this with our suppliers. If the test doesn't detect an external fault then there's always the option to raise a fault ticket at faults.plus.net

We will provide an update via the ticket I've created on your account Here as soon as we know more.

@Brizo I'm sorry for the issues with your cashback and I apologise for the delay. I've looked into your cashback query and I've added a reply onto a support ticket with details of this you can view by going here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=203436018 Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

@Corkie I've responded to your other post Here.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet