cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No calls for nearly a month

Punter

No calls for nearly a month

We have not be able to receive calls since 15 July when we transfered to Plusnet.  This has not been all Plusnet's fault as our original provider terminated our line rather than porting it, (dfo not touch Talk Talk).  However the line became free on 30 July and we are still with out the ability to receive calls.  We have been passed backwards and forwards between teams that seem content to "chase someone" then put you in the pending tray for 2 days or a week depending on the day of the week.  If you have this problem I do not know what to suggest apart from cancelling your DD and getting a new number from a new supplier.  I came across as the customer service was suppoused to be good - seems I was mislead.
4 REPLIES 4
Punter

Re: No calls for nearly a month

Latest from our super customer focussed supplier, it will be resolved in the next 7 days - what a joke.
twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

Our former supplier used TalkTalk's network to do the numbering, and they to cancelled the number instead of porting to Plusnet which caused a right old PITA of a mess trying to get the line set up and fully working, ultimately we had to have a new number assigned as TT and Primus (or "Fuel" as they call themselves now) just shut the door on the problem which just exacerbated the issues... Roll_eyes
All working now though, and the new number's easier for me to remember as it relates to a hobby of mine... Smiley
Punter

They hope to have this resolved by 21 Auguist!  Internet goes down every day this waqs one basd move by me.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you've had.
I can see your previous provider have accepted the request to transfer your number across.
This should be done on the 21st.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team