cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller ID!!!!

UncleAlbert

No caller ID!!!!

Switched to PN last week and after a load of faff where my broadband wasn't switched on, on the date it was supposed to be, I now have no caller ID even though ALL preious suppliers managed it and PN website is telling me its selected as an extra.  I have tried the star hashtag number number number hashtag few more stars and a couple more hashtags for fun and giggles, and all I get is a lady telling me this service is not available.  What she doesn't tell me is what isn't available.  Caller ID?  Or the facility to dial in various symbols and numbers to check if something is working?  Any help would be greatly appreciated as in a very small time frame I am getting loads of nuisance calls and my very expensive panasonic telephones that feature their own call blocker can't block anything because they don't know which number is actually phoning me!!!  Angry Cry
4 REPLIES 4
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: No caller ID!!!!

Log in here https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features sign in and select  Roll_eyes
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry, for some reason the caller display feature was missed on the actual order. I've just placed that and it should be active either later today or tomorrow.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
UncleAlbert

Brilliant, thanks Chris I checked it when I got home and all is working fine.  Thank you my friend for a very quick response
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's really good to see!
Chris isn't here today but I'll pass your thanks on.
Cheers
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team