cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call divert 3 weeks waiting

scoobyguy
Hooked

No call divert 3 weeks waiting

I have been trying to add call divert to my home phone I tried to add it online and after 2 weeks it still said awaiting activation

so last thursday the 8th Nov  I called customer services to sort it out and was told it was someting to do with billing and it would be active in about 3 days, Well 1 week later im still waiting and not impressed,  What is going on ?Huh

10 REPLIES 10
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: No call divert 3 weeks waiting

Hi @scoobyguy,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to access the Call Divert feature as of yet. I've taken a look into this and it is showing as active on your account, so there's a couple of things we need to try to get it up and running. First things first, have you been able to try using another landline phone handset? If not, I would recommend trying this, even if you're just temporarily borrowing a spare handset from a friend or neighbour.

If this doesn't work please let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
scoobyguy
Hooked

HI

Well its still not working and im now being charged for the service.

When I try to divert I get a sorry this service is not available message, Also my dial tone has an intermittent on/off sound as if I have the phone diverted which I dont or cant.

Please fix this its been about a month now for a simple service add on.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @scoobyguy I am sorry that you are having issues.

Could you please confirm if the error you receive is when a call is received, or when you are doing the Dial *[code]*[number to divert to]# to set it up?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
scoobyguy
Hooked

The error is when I try to divert ,The on/off dial tone is there all the time

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for confirming, that usually means the number you've diverted to is either engaged or not working for some reason. Is there another number you'd be able to try temporarily setting up a diversion for to see if that works? - Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
scoobyguy
Hooked

The phone has not been diverted to make sure I tried the cancel divert all calls. It says the service is not available.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @scoobyguy,

Sorry to hear the service is still unavailable.

I have raised the issue to our suppliers to check the call divert feature is reflecting as active in their system. Once we have an update we will be back in touch. You can monitor the progress of the fault here.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
scoobyguy
Hooked

Losing patience with Plusnet now - Still no call divert after 4 weeks

So ive been waiting about 1 month for my call divert service to be active after numerous messages to technical and help staff

Yesterday I get a email from them telling me how to use caller divert.   For Gods sake I know how to use bloody caller divert but its not active (This service is not availble message)

So today I use the online chat funtion and after about 30 mins of chat the person informs me it will definately be working within 4 hours,

Guess what nothing (This service is not availble message)

Think im going to have to cancel my phone and broadband service  and go to a supplier who isnt completely incompetent if this isnt fixed by next week.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Losing patience with Plusnet now - Still no call divert after 4 weeks

Moderator's note:

Topics merged.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Losing patience with Plusnet now - Still no call divert after 4 weeks

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with call divert.

I can see a colleague has placed a order to resolve this but it appears to be stuck.

After speaking with our suppliers they've advised that it should complete on Monday.

Let us know if you're still having issues after Monday

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team