cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Way to contact Plusnet - wonder how it wins award for customer service (or does it?)

Enkay
Hooked

No Way to contact Plusnet - wonder how it wins award for customer service (or does it?)

My phone was blocked as my usage was high, I got a message to top up - which I did but even after several days the phone service is still blocked asking me to contact customer service. So here is where the issue starts - how to contact PLUSNET

- No email to connect

- Have made 2+ calls wait for over 25 min 

Hence I am using this post to get attention

1. Can someone from plusnet either fix my phone or tell me how to 'discuss' with customer service.

2. Let me know if I can file complain with OFCOM and get compensation since my line has not been unblocked for several days in spite of me topping up.

9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No Way to contact Plusnet - wonder how it wins award for customer service (or does it?)

It looks like we had to manually remove the restrictions.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Enkay
Hooked

Re: No Way to contact Plusnet - wonder how it wins award for customer service (or does it?)

So I as a customer suffered because your systems failed. Inspite of paying credit, I was denied service. I want to know who can I complain - is there an internal process or should I directly contact OFCOM.

On top of it you seem to be cutting costs by having minimal customer service staff, because of which customers cannot even connect with you by waiting for reasonable time on the phone, posts on community take 1+ day to respond and tweets dont get acknowledgement. 

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

You can view our Complaints Code of Practice here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
BJP
Dabbler

Chat function is still offline. No email function. Difficult/impossible/very time-consuming to get through by phone.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

That all depends on how you approach chat via the portal - see here https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Chat-service-availability/td-p/1510365/jump-to/first-...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that @BJP

Is there anything I can help you with over here?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BJP
Dabbler

Yes: please provide the full name and email address of a customer services manager.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@BJP,

Looking here - https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Shocking-service/m-p/1519061#M80786 - it seems that your problem is resolved.

Plusnet can be contacted via phone, via chat (use the Contact Us route on the portal), you can write to head office (see here - https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/)

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BJP
Dabbler

No, not resolved. Thanks for the link.