Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Reminder For Line Rental Saver Renewal

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

No Reminder For Line Rental Saver Renewal

My Line Rental Saver expires on 13th October. The page says that I will get a renewal reminder before it expires which is now only 6 days away. When should I expect the reminder? It won't let me renew it at the moment.

Tick Tick!

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
4 REPLIES 4
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: Line Rental Saver Renewal

As far as I know you should be able to renew from a few months in advance, so that sounds like somethings a little off. Might need one of the staffers to sort this. Maybe another billing system issue-though if online won't work you might have to bite the bullet and call up since they won't be able to take a payment here or on chat.
quelquod
Pro

Call wait times are now about 30 minutes.

Working so can't wait for that sort of length of time on hold.

Chat line just gives a list of phone numbers (unless of course you're a prospective new customer).

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @quelquod, I am sorry for the lengthy call wait times you have experienced. We are aware of this and are working towards bringing these down to a satisfactory level.

In regards to the Line Rental saver renewal, I am glad to see that since this post you have managed to renew it.

If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back to us.

Thanks,

quelquod
Pro

@Satss wrote:

Hi @quelquod, I am sorry for the lengthy call wait times you have experienced. We are aware of this and are working towards bringing these down to a satisfactory level.

Thanks Satss,

A bit of a hollow chuckle as PN have been saying this exact same thing for at least the last 5 years while call waiting times have steadily increased and the chat line is always unavailable. In this case it took me a total of over an hour spread over 2 call attempts to resolve what was in any case a PN error, but I decided I couldn't wait too long on the forum in case I ran out of time.

Anyway many thanks to the CS guy (name withheld, sorry Wink ) who sorted it out quickly and without fuss.

I'm now crossing my fingers that I don't get charged twice. Wink