cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Signal

tssk
Grafter

No Phone Signal

Hi, I keep checking back on Question #98312806 but there are no updates and no contact has been made, regarding the fact we have had no phone service since reporting it on Monday 26th Jan, and my fibre connection is still only producing around a 1meg connection. I am having to have phone calls diverted to my mobile, which will cost me. Can someone at least post an update on what BT are doing to rectify this please, either here on the question submitted?
7 REPLIES 7
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: No Phone Signal

Hi,
The fault is under investigation with BTOR at the moment, and the estimated resolution time was the 28th. I'll try to get a bit more info for you in a moment (there is no information within the portals we use, so I need to call).
Your fibre fault is probably caused by the phone fault and so is nothing to worry about just yet. We'll pick this up if issues continue after the phone is sorted.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tssk
Grafter

Thank you Tony, much appreciated.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I'm sorry about the delays.
An engineer is being assigned tomorrow morning to pick this up for you. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring this date forward. He's also a "multi skilled" engineer so I expect everything will be sorted out for you tomorrow morning.....provided we don't have more snow.
I'll update your tickets in a moment.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tssk
Grafter

Thank you, fingers crossed the engineer sorts it all out tomorrow.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

We should have some notes back this afternoon, and fingers crossed we'll know exactly what the problem was and that it's been sorted.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
tssk
Grafter

Hi Tony, it took two engineers around 5 hours to sort it, but the phone line is back on and the broadband is enabled, could you please take the calls divert off the phone line which were redirecting to my mobile please, as it does cost for the rediverts. Cheers.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I have just confirmed that the fault has been cleared - which should in turn remove the divert.
Glad to hear that they managed to get it all sorted out though.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet