cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Line

NickE

No Phone Line

Morning. We have had no phone line since the weekend. We do have fibre broadband with you and that works fine. I have carried out the various tests including plugging a wired phone and the Plusnet diagnostics. End up being told “Oops, something seems to have gone wrong” and to call the 0800 number. That is not being answered at any time of day or night and the chat isn’t working either. So, no means of notifying you and no phone for at least a couple of days. Can you please get in touch so we know what is being done?

2 REPLIES 2
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: No Phone Line

@NickE Welcome to the forum. 🙂

The test system is prone to that error message, but may well have initiated a ticket and pased the fault to Openreach.

You can check for tickets here - https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No Phone Line

Hi @NickE,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this fault has caused you and that the online trouble shooter returned an error message. I can confirm that the trouble shooter has initiated a ticket and has raised the fault to our suppliers for further investigation. Their estimated response time is by tomorrow (the 22nd of April) and our faults team will contact you once we have an update from our suppliers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team