cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Line

Highlighted

No Phone Line

i joined Plusnet 13 days ago and after 1 hour my phone line packed in I have tried numerous times to contact Plusnet got through about 4 times Open reach have marked the street where the fault is but nothing else has happened. I am thinking about cancelling plusnet for breaking the contract, I dont think I could get through 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): All caps title edited as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 254

Re: No Phone Line

Welcome to the community forums @angryman

Sorry to see you're experiencing a fault with your phone line. Looking at the ticket on your account I can see this is being worked on by our suppliers, however it is taking longer than we'd like for it to be resolved due to our suppliers needing permission to carry out the required work.

Unfortunately faults can occur with any provider, and in this case the cause of the delay would affect any provider using BT lines as most do, however I'm sorry to advise it would not be grounds to remove the contract. Furthermore, the fault would likely still exist on the line if you moved to another provider that is using the BT network.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional