cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Line and elderly residents

lukedouglassmit
Dabbler

No Line and elderly residents

I'm reporting this for a close friend as they have no way of communicating this to you.
My landline has gone dead and I have no internet. I have tried phoning you via my mobile and its kept me on hold for 45 minutes racking up at mobile phone rate. Could someone please call me on [mremoved] and advise what is going on. I have two elderly parents who are both disabled living with me  and we need a landline urgently to maintain their care. I have been complaining to you now about the service for over a month and you haven't repaired it. It is now at a critical and potentially life endangering situation and requires urgent immediate attention!"
Please do not reply to this thread as they will not see this, a ticket needs to be raised and they need to be contacted directly.
Many thanks on your great support in this forum.
Luke
[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Personal information removed from a public forum and pasted to a private area Plusnet staff can see.
4 REPLIES 4
nadger
Rising Star

Re: No Line and elderly residents

Have drawn moderators attention to this post as contains personal info
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Rather than post your friends personal details on an open forum why not phone PlusNet yourself to report the fault on their behalf.
nadger
Rising Star

Thanks Strat  Smiley
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Luke,
I can see we've added an update to the ticket on the account you're referring to today. I hope this now gets resolved.