cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Land line, no chance of speaking to a human at plusnet!!!!!!

tony_madge
Dabbler

No Land line, no chance of speaking to a human at plusnet!!!!!!

Well there I was praising Plusnet for their service to a friend yesterday, having been a customer from their early years all was going well. Then my phone stopped working, I tried all the help guide hints, still no dial tone and my internet dropped to about 10% of its speed. So I phoned them on my mobile and ended up in along queue, gave up raised a ticket, no reply to that either.  Tried communicating with that virtual idiot Jess, what a waste of time.... So I get up early today and rang in at 06:30, guess what I am in a queue again so I give up... What does it take Plus net to actually speak to someone about this problem?????????????
As you can see I am not a happy bunny because I have a wife who has A levels in nagging me over this ....
4 REPLIES 4
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: No Land line, no chance of speaking to a human at plusnet!!!!!!

It appears to be taking ~ 72 hours for tickets to get looked at, as well as the horrendous queues on the phone!
tony_madge
Dabbler

This is not acceptable service. Plusnet, you pride on service delivery, the least I would expect is to be able to speak to someone. If you are busy employ more call handlers....
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Hi there
Sorry to hear your phone line isn't working
I'm picking your ticket up now and I'll give you a update shortly
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
tony_madge
Dabbler

Thank you Matthew, I look forward to hearing from you