cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial Tone or Fiber Broadband, Reporting Fault not working?

FIXED
Ratheane

No Dial Tone or Fiber Broadband, Reporting Fault not working?

Hi, I have had Plusnet Phone and Fiber for 2 weeks.

Worked perfectly until yesterday. 1pm yesterday the phone line went dead. No dial Tone and Plusnet router not picking up broadband.

Both of which are plugged into the BT master socket in the house through the official BT Faceplate Filter. I have also tested plugging in a different router and phone but neither work either.

I tried to report a fault through the plusnet website > https://www.plus.net/my-account/tools/phone-troubleshooter/

But i just get an error message at the end and told to ring customer service.

And now i have been told by customer service to come here and post on the forum for help.

I am a key worker involved in the dirstribution of PPE and working from home most of the week. Internet is vital to me at this time. Any help would be greatly appreciated ASAP. How can i report this fault and get a ticket to find out when this will be fixed?

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: No Dial Tone or Fiber Broadband, Reporting Fault not working?

Fix

Cheers for taking my call just now, as mentioned we've arranged for an engineer to look into the issue tomorrow morning so I'll be back in touch tomorrow to follow things up with you. Here's a direct link to the ticket where I've added more information. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Ratheane

Re: No Dial Tone or Fiber Broadband, Reporting Fault not working?

Openreach Engineer was outside my house this morning. Aparently the line had been incorrectly wired at the cabinet and he was surprised the line ever worked to begin with.

Line has now been re-wired and my home phone and vdsl is working perfectly.

Great to get this fixed so quickly.

Thanks for all your help Adam and Plusnet team.