Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial Tone & no mobile to text for help

FIXED
RussNew
Fixes: 1

No Dial Tone & no mobile to text for help

I have no dial tone & no UK mobile to text HELP to 07800008121 

Internet is working though, and yes, I have plugged a corded phone into the master socket & there is still no dial tone.

The chat function was no use & told me it couldn't help when I asked to speak to a human.

Is there no online way to report a phone line problem?

Thanks.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.
6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: No Dial Tone & no mobile to text for help

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 88

@RussNew

Once you could use this link to report a fault https://faults.plus.net hopefully it still works.

Have you recently renewed your contract?  plusnet 'Fibre product' (delivered over copper cable) does not provide a landline phone number service, neither does 'Full Fibre product'

RussNew

@Gel Thanks, but all of those links end up sending me back to places I have already been.

RussNew

Fix

@Dan_the_Van That is great. I will keep that link for next time! It now sends you through to https://www.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults

I ended up finding a neighbour who was home & allowed me to use her phone. Apparently there's an issue at the cabinet. I wondered if they had switched me over to full fibre without me asking, but no...

sandralevy1

Same here, I`m an elderly and disabled user, no dialing tone since Monday keep being assured that Open reach will fix it, yestereday and today.  I really need my landline.  Plusnet staff are really nice but nothing happens.  so frustrated. 

Have to pay a credit card bill today, I do it by landline, well what do I do now. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 491

Sorry to hear this @sandralevy1 

The case is with our Customer Assist Team who will be chasing this up for you tomorrow to let you know what's happening

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team