cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Dial Tone No Ring Tone No Answer from Customer Services

gazza1960

No Dial Tone No Ring Tone No Answer from Customer Services

I've lost the dial tone on y landline (home phone), so I am unable to make any outgoing calls. There is also no ring tone so I am unable to hear when the phone rings and I have missed several calls today as a result.
Because I was unable to get a dial tone, I had to use my mobile to try and contact Customer Services, but after being kept in a queue for just over an hour my credit ran out. This call cost me a little over £10.
I now have no way of contacting Customer Services and I am not at all happy, as I have no idea when my service will be restored. I am not in arrears with my bill, and my broadband is working okay.
I do hope that I will be compensated for this loss of service and that a credit will be made on my next bill, but in the meantime can anyone tell me how I can get my landline service fully restored and how long this is likely to take.
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: No Dial Tone No Ring Tone No Answer from Customer Services

Have you raised a fault online? https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22965&wizard_id=38
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
gazza1960

Yes, I have done that. The reference number I was given is: 78759101
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi gazza1960,
Tests are indicating a disconnection in the network so I've just logged a fault with our suppliers. Please take a look at the update on ticket 78759101 when you can for the details.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team