cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pricing for Home Phone

cardun

New pricing for Home Phone

I have just received the email informing me of the new costs of any calls you may make over and above your free ones on landlines etc.
What I would love to have seen, is a comparison chart, showing me what had actually changed, all this 6 secs plus a minute etc., means nothing to me, and seems like a smoke screen....
What I would like to see is a list of cost per minute, billed (in mins/secs) for calls to 0845 and 0870 and mobiles....
Please PlusNet, make it simple, don't dress it up, it really doesn't do you any good and if anything, makes me think perhaps what I am getting isn't as good as I had thought.
Am I alone in this?
Carol
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: New pricing for Home Phone

What I would like to see is a list of cost per minute, billed (in mins/secs) for calls to 0845 and 0870 and mobiles....

Does this link help?
http://www.plus.net/images/residential/voice/pdf/home_phone_tariffs.pdf
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
fishter
Grafter

Another question about the changes.
Inclusive minutes won't be charged, but I can't find any information about what inclusive minutes I have with my package - Home Phone Evenings and Weekends.
Does this have inclusive minutes?  If not, where's the benefit for  in the changes?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You get calls to 01 and 02 landline numbers at Evenings and Weekends included.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
itsme
Grafter

and I assume that 03 numbers are also included.
Mand
Grafter

Yes, as they are charged on the same charging band as 01/02.
cardun

Quote from: Chris

Does this link help?
http://www.plus.net/images/residential/voice/pdf/home_phone_tariffs.pdf

Hi Chris...  well not really, that isn't a comparison which is what I was wanting.
Incidentally with my Anytime+ contract, I also at present get free calls to France and Germany (20 countries all told) this I trust is still the same, within my minutes as previously.
Carol
James
Grafter

Hi Carol,
You'll still be getting 300 minutes to the top 20 Internation destination as before.