Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone activation calling features not activated <<<<< Me also

vimesuk
Grafter

New phone activation calling features not activated <<<<< Me also

Hello
Same as what the other person has noted here...
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,114197.0.html
...phone has been activated today and yet both the caller display and voice mail have not been applied. I really wanted both of these functions to work from the start.
I spoke to an agent at 7:30am and he advised me that he will activate the caller display, albeit it will not be active today. He confirmed that I have paid for the caller display feature. But he can't seem to activate the voice mail as he assumes that might need to be done after the caller display has been activated..?
Also when I check my billing it states that line rental at £13.99. I queried this with the agent and he told me that it will be ok, even though he confirms that I have paid for 12 months line rental up front. Forgive me for being concerned but as you got both the call packages wrong, not a good start, I am a little worried that you will bill me for the line rental I have already paid..?!
Any help and assurance please.

EDIT: Caller display has been added now, that was quick - I have got an email to say that it is working, and it is. So thanks for that Smiley
Just the voice mail to go and the query about the rental payment.
Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: New phone activation calling features not activated <<<<< Me also

Hi vimesuk,
Line Rental Saver is activated on your account, so you'll not be billed for line rental.
I can see Oliver has activated the caller display for you this morning and we're just waiting for the order to complete on our systems and we'll activate the voice mail for you.
Feel free to give me a nudge if you're unsure on anything.
vimesuk
Grafter

Many thanks for your reply Smiley
I was just a little concerned to see the £13.99 noted per month on my account for line rental.
Ollie was most helpful this morning and I appreciate just how fast the caller display was activated.
Thanks again for your speedy response, and for Ollies helpful and polite manner this morning when dealing with my call.
vimesuk
Grafter

Nudge Nudge

I can read this within one of the questions from my account...
VM & CD not applied onto line, though CD was charged at sign up.
Applied CD to line. Please apply Voicemail when CD activated

...is there any chance of getting the voicemail applied please..?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
We've requested to have the voicemail turned on, this will be active within the next 24 hours.
vimesuk
Grafter

Most appreciated Smiley