cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer to Plusnet.....no phone or BB yet, 2 days in.

fishplate

New customer to Plusnet.....no phone or BB yet, 2 days in.

Hi all, was promised a smooth transition from TalkTalk to Plusnet re: home phone and BB. Two days in, both still not working, anybody else had this problem? Pete.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New customer to Plusnet.....no phone or BB yet, 2 days in.

Hi there,
Really sorry to see there's been a delay against the order for the transfer of services. I can see you called in earlier this morning and one of my colleagues advised you of this and that the order should complete today.
Apologies for the disruption.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
fishplate

Hi Adam, thanks for your reply, phone and BB working fine now. Not impressed that I had to wait up to half an hour to sort out the phone, was also told the BB would be working as well. When I got home, yes the phone was ok but no BB, another 20 min wait on hold, the adviser got the BB switched on there and then.
Still, on the positive side, customer service a million times better than previous provider (talk talk) which was the reason I switced in the first place.
Regards, Pete.
AKag3nt47
Grafter

your lucky! i had no fibre for 6 days from my go live date! i'm pleased you got yours up & running the same day  Smiley
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim):  Full quote of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rule]