Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer but no caller ID on phone

FIXED
dolhoppy2807
Fixes: 1

New customer but no caller ID on phone

We are new customers from yesterday and there is 'caller ID' on our account, but two calls today didn't show I'D or show up in the call list. Could someone please look into this for us. We were previously with EE and had no problems. Have called #234# and got message 'service not available'. Not a good start!

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: New customer but no caller ID on phone

Hi there, thanks a lot for reaching out and for making me aware of this. I've had a look into the account and can see that the Call Feature mentioned above is in fact active on your line. Please reset your handset and see how you get on.

If you continue to experience faults with this, you can raise it through faults.plus.net

I hope this helps, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
dolhoppy2807

Have reset handset but it has not fixed problem. Spoke to a call centre person called Mark yesterday. He said that the feature needed to be enabled and may take 24 hours, but it still isn't working! I am reluctant to call the call centre again as I had to wait nearly 30mins. Can someone please help!!

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Have you raised a fault ticket at faults.plus.net?

dolhoppy2807

Fix

Thanks for getting in touch. I did relent and phoned (not too long a wait), and a couple of very nice people took off the 'caller ID', and then put it back on. Seems to be working now. We haven't changed provider for years, just needed some perserverance.