cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone Customer - Phone line still not working... don't even mention internet

stuarth

New Phone Customer - Phone line still not working... don't even mention internet

I am begining to regret moving to plus.net as I can't even use my homephone, 3 days after the reported go-live date..... please, please sort it out.... A usefull update would be great....
As plus.net are owned by BT getting updates from OpenZone should not be an issue?
Thanks, Stuart
12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New Phone Customer - Phone line still not working... don't even mention internet

As per when I called, apologies for this but is looks like an issue with the number port caused some delays.
Please feel free to drop me a personal message if you encounter any further problems.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stuarth

Re: New Phone Customer - Phone line still not working... don't even mention internet

Adam,
Thanks for the update, phone is now functioning although Callier ID is not, what next..... I must advise you that if I enocunter any further issues then I will be forced to leave plus.net....
No one has offered to escalate my broadband connection, compensate me for loss of service as none of this is my fault..... should I send you my bill for going out and buying a Mobile Broadband Dongle?
I thought in these modern times that the Customer came first as there are so many offers & providers switching service should not be an issue.... I am now £25 out of pocket and still do not have all my services.
Kindest Regards, Stuart
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

stuarth,
No one has offered to escalate my broadband connection

As per our chat earlier we unfortunately cannot always simultaneously provide phone and broadband services, I did not offer to escalate this when we spoke as it unfortunately is not possible, from looking at your account I can see that we have done our utmost to set this expectation with you.
With regards to caller ID, any services such as this unfortunately do not carry over when transferring from one telecoms provider to another so we will need to re-order that for you. I will take the lead on this and we should have that activated within the next 3 working days for you. I cannot see according to the notes on your account at least that you were advised of this so I have added a goodwill gesture to your account, the details of which will be included in an e-mail I'm about to send to you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stuarth

Adam,
Caller ID was requested when I raised my order to transfer from TalkTalk to Plusnet..... as this is a chargeable extra..... Does your system not log this or has it just been ignored?
Kindest Regards
Stuart
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

It hasn't been ignored, any features requested need to be ordered separately following the completion of a transfer. An agent in customer support is due to make this request today. I'll supersede them now and deal with this myself.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stuarth

Adam,
I have not received an email from you yet.....
Quick Question: Should I receive my router before Tuesday?
Kindest Regards
Stuart
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've re-sent it, please check again.
Yes your router has been ordered today so it should reach you by Tuesday.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
cozmoss
Dabbler

Like you. I have regreted joining ps, had nothing but hassel since joining just over a weeek ago !
I have a router witch they sent sent, I have a go live date 1st nov, very much doubt that will go to
plan either.
Its cost me a bomb on pay as you go 3 dongle; seeems this company are only concerned about
taking money from people, there service is disgusting.
I am looking into  a way to cancel and get my money back "trading standards say they are in breach
of contract"
cozmoss
Dabbler

I take my last post back; my internet went live this morning , all i need now is call divert removing  Undecided
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

cozmoss,
I've just raised an order to remove call barring for you, please bear with me and it should complete within the nest 4 hours.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stuarth

I'm with you there cozmoss....
I have just got off the phone with PlusNet Support..... I have written confirmation that on the 3rd of November Voicemail would be fully functional on my phoneline as requested at the point of ordering my service...
I am now being told that they haven't completed the order and it should be working on Monday.... this is simply not good enough... in a court of law Plusnet have breached their own agreement.....
When I ask to speak to the Call Centre Manger or Customer Services Manager.... I get told they are not there and that the Call Centre do not have the phone number for the Head Office....
For every single service - telephone, broadband, caller ID & voicemail I have had to chase to get them sorted....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

stuarth,
The next time you have an issue like this come straight to me instead please, I'd like to handle any such requests for you as to avoid any further problems for you.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team