Hi guys..I'm currently a fibre broadband and phone customer..In November I'm moving to a new build house which is in an area where only ADSL is available...and have some questions:
1. How do I get a new physical line installed there?
2. I'd like to be around when it is installed because I have a preference as to where the master socket is located. How do I arrange that?
3. How soon after the physical line is installed can ADSL broadband be made available?
4. Can I transfer my existing contract (it's obviously a different one)?
5. and what happens at my old house?..Will the new owner have any service at all?
Fixed! Go to the fix.
In regards to your questions I can say the following:
1: Just get in touch with our house move team and we can set that all up for you, we'll arrange for everything to be done.
2:You will need to be in for a New Line Installation order as standard, so we'll let you know the appointment and time-slot so you can be in, if this isn't convenient we can rearrange the date.
3: we can make these be on the same day
4:We generally recontract with house moves but I'd suggest speaking to our house move team about your options.
5: we will cease the service leaving a line there which is switched off
I'd suggest contacting us around the start of October to set this up as new builds can take a bit longer to provision, let me know if you need to know more