cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Answer phone - Mailbox is Full problem

Logicearl
Dabbler

New Answer phone - Mailbox is Full problem

Havn't been with PN for very long, but having a problem with people not being able to leave a message. All they get is a message saying the mailbox is full.
Having looked at the TCP I see that voicemail is activated, could this be the cause of the problem? I would prefer to be able to have our phone take the message, and not for it to be answered by the voicemail feature.
Trouble is I cannot deactivate voicemail, as I have this message
"You currently have an order in progress to add call features
Your call feature(s) will be added to your account on the next working day.
Please note: If you've requested to add any call features, you cannot add or remove any further features until this is complete".
And as such the option to deactivate isn't available.
2 REPLIES 2
Logicearl
Dabbler

Re: New Answer phone - Mailbox is Full problem

Never mind, I've got around this issue by changing the number of rings (6) so that my phone's answering system kicks in before the voicemail option does.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: New Answer phone - Mailbox is Full problem

Hi Logicearl,
We are currently seeing a problem where call features are getting "stuck" in our system and not "activating" on accounts. I have added your account to the problem that we have open for our team to fix this. We've not had a confirmed fix time but they are currently working on this.
What I can do is manually remove the Voicemail service from your line if you wish for me to do this? It won't be removed from your account until the problem is fixed, however, as it's not a chargeable feature it won't be a costly change.
Please get back to me to confirm if you wish for the Voicemail feature to be removed from your line and I can sort that out for you.