cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neither 1471 / 1572 Working

mjn123
Hooked

Neither 1471 / 1572 Working

I have activated both voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect. Neither work when called, either stating that the number is incorrect or the service is not available. Both show up clearly as activated in my phone control panel on the Plusnet web site. This is frustrating as I am receiving multiple unknown and international calls that I wish to be blocked.

3 REPLIES 3
mjn123
Hooked

Re: Neither 1471 / 1572 Working

Edit: Tried to update the call features again despite them already showing as green and activated, but now all I get is the following message:

An error has occurred

There's currently an issue with your account, meaning you can't make any changes to your services. Give us a call on 0800 432 0200 and we'll see if we can help.

mjn123
Hooked

Any help at all, Plusnet?

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @mjn123, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your call features as of recent. I can see there's a mismatch between what we're seeing on your account and what's active on our suppliers side so I've the necessary changes on our suppliers side to activate your voicemail and Plusnet Call Protect which should both be working by this time tomorrow.
I've raised the stuck call feature message you've seen to a colleague who should be able to correct this come Monday for you.

I hope this helps and if there's anything further we can help you with then please don't hesitate getting back in touch.