cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to renew my line rental saver

Howitiz

Need to renew my line rental saver

The line rental saver link on my account just takes me to plusnet search pages. How can I renew online and how do I find the actual date for renewal please.
As I believe it's imminent I need to know please.
7 REPLIES 7
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Need to renew my line rental saver

Hi - which link are you trying to follow?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I think I l know the link you mean. Is it the picture ad you'd normally see when clicking "communicate" in the member centre?
FYI your current LRS deal is due to expire on 25/2/13
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Howitiz

Thx for update on renewal date but where do I find that myself? Yes it is the picture on the Home phone page where the prompt to pay online upfront is. Please advise for later as it doesn't work for me.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The picture on the Phone Calls page links to http://portal.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal for me. Clicking that takes me to the same place but using HTTPS https://portal.plus.net/apps/linerental/saver/portal. On that page the renewal date is shown in a yellow box.
You're already signed up to Line Rental Saver.
This is due to expire on dd-mm-yyyy. We'll contact you before this to let you know when you can renew the offer.

If this doesn't work for you perhaps Plusnet need to tweak something on your account.
David
kmilburn
Grafter

So that's where the direct link is,  I'd not though to click on the advert for the product that I have, to have it tell me what I'd already bought!  Roll_eyes
It would be so much easier if it was somewhere sensible, like the account summary,  but we've been there before...
Howitiz

Thank you that works-what a difference an 's' makes. It does prompt me to sign up but don't know if it wil take the money now our when it's due in Feb.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Renewal is possible from 3 months before expiry so from 25/11/2012 based on the date mentioned by Adam. You should be able to renew now if you want to. The money will be taken now (at the current rate) but takes effect from renewal date. Since the rate has just increased it seems unlikely that it will increase again before February.
If you do renew, based on what others have posted I think that page will still quote the existing date.
You should have received a notice about renewal sent to the email address on your account.
David