cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Anytime Call Plan - Not implemented yet

Wheel_nut
Grafter

NEW Anytime Call Plan - Not implemented yet

I applied for the change from the OLD £5 Anytime Call Plan to the NEW £3-50 Anytime Call Plan using Bob Pullen's One Click Linky. I Did this for My Account and two of my Referral Accounts.
All three accounts are still showing £5 as the Call Plan Charge in the Itemised Bill Tab of the Home Phone Account and the Header still says Talk Anytime International 300.
Since this transition was pulled forward to 19 December 2010, was it not reasonable to assume that Billing would be correct for this change? I would raise a ticket but I already have three open Tickets waiting for CS attention.  Angry
20 REPLIES 20
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: NEW Anytime Call Plan - Not implemented yet

JonJon
Grafter

I believe that although the product is available from 4th Jan/19 Dec, the change will still only be made on your next billing date.
I received an email stating:
As you requested, your call plan is changing:
The change to your Talk Anytime will take effect on 22/01/2011.
Details
-------
New call plan:        Talk Anytime
Contract period:    Monthly
Old call plan:        Talk Anytime International 300
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Pierre-Pierre, I don't think so because this is to do with the Product change rather than Call Charging. I don't believe that I have been switched to the NEW Call Anytime @ £3-50 Product.
Jonjon, The New Product was available from 19 December and my Billing Month starts on the 6th so it should have switched by now.
I think it is another bug-ridden half-baked Rollout by PlusNet.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

thats what I think the service announcement was as well, a muck up from the 4th onwards
JonJon
Grafter

Did you get an email (like the one I posted) confirming your request to change?
If not, I'd raise a ticket for them to check your account.
Regards,
Jonny
Wheel_nut
Grafter

No, No email.
My Ticket has been updated to say that the change will be applied from 6 FEBRUARY 2011. It should have been applied feom 6 JANUARY so PlusNet ow me a refund of £5.
Can a PlusNet rep please resopnd. I have Two Referrals who need this corrected as well.  Angry
JonJon
Grafter

Mention it in the ticket, and you may get the refund (or just get your next 3 months free).
They've agreed to do that for me, as a problem with my account delayed them changing my account too.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Sorry about this, it's true that the changes haven't yet gone through but that will be sorted later on today, with the changes scheduled to happen on the next billing date.
Wheel_nut, I'll get that refund actioned for you now and will be feeding back to the business regarding the experience you've had here.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your response. Could you please take a lok at Tickets #38660207  and #38660198  which are two of my referral accounts and are also due the £5 refund.
Many thanks, R
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI Robin,
The 3 months free offer will start from your next billing date. I know it should have been last month so I will credit £1.50 to your account to make up the difference.
Jojo Smiley
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Hi Joanne and a Happy New Year to you.
Thank you for the refund of £1-50 and for implementing the Product Change from 6 February 2011. I think that sorts this issue.
There are a couple of associated issues outstanding on other Tickets:
1) Incorrect application of Referral Discount on my account. I was crdited £1-49 but should have been credited £3-77. This has been raised on Ticket #38564794.
2) Two of my referral accounts have similarly not had the Anytime change applied and are due the refund. See Ticket #38660207  and #38660198.
All small amounts but "mony a mickle maks a muckle" as we say North of the Border.  Wink
godsell4
Rising Star

If i change from the old £5 Anytime package to the new £3.50 Anytime package, does this restart any new 12 or 18month contract? I assume it does not. Correct?
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
Wheel_nut
Grafter

What 12 or 18 month contract?
ALL PlusNet contracts can be terminated by giving 10 days notice.
If Migrating out you need to call the "Cancellations" number or use snail mail. If CANCELLING (not Migrating), there is a £25 fee which is what BT charge PlusNet.
Any Deferred costs such as Router, Connection or Home move are payable if to cancel or migrate within 12 months of receiving them.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

A simple question for a PlusNet Rep:
If a customer requested the change from the OLD Anytime Product to the NEW Anytime Product using Bob's Linky, AND this was requested before 19 December 2010, WHEN should this change have been applied: for a customer with a Billing date of 30 December 2010?