cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Telephone Line Quality

fastonebaz
Grafter

My Telephone Line Quality

Hello, customer of Plus Net for few years now and have the landline and FTTC service with you.  I noticed that from about 3 months ago there seems to be alot of interferance on my telephone - background hissing.  My phone has been plugged into same socket as always, there is no change to the power socket usage near it, no electrical items have been suddenly put near the phone.  Before I rush out and purchase a replacement telephone, are you able to check my line remotely to identify whether there are any problems with it?
Broadband seems fine. 
Only thing I can think of that is different is that i took part in your 80/20 free fibre trials which came to an end a couple of months ago and I am wondering if somehow this is related to coming off that trial and back on to my normal service?
Thanks
Barry
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: My Telephone Line Quality

Tests have indicated a "battery contact fault" it's an exchange side issue so it's not likely an appointment would be needed. I'll log the fault for you now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team