cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Homephone/Broadband order

Lampo
Grafter

My Homephone/Broadband order

I have a couple of tickets open (23111603 and 23013280)
I have been with Plus for 4 years now and am now waiting to have a line activated in a new build property.  I have paid £105 and would just like to know what is happening. 
I am trying to be patient but slowly loosing faith.  I have moved house a few times and I know its not a smooth process, but can someone just tell me what is the position with my order?  I've had a few apologies from people saying that someone will give me an update -- but none as yet.
Please can someone tell me what is happening?
Thanks
Stewart
8 REPLIES 8
Mark
Grafter

Re: My Homephone/Broadband order

Hi Stewart.
Sorry to hear that you are having to chase this. I'll escalate your query to the appropriate team in the morning and get some information to you.
James
Grafter

Hi Stewart,
I've asked one of our Provisioning Analysts to look into this for you.
I'll let you know as soon as I've heard back.
James
Grafter

Hi Stewart,
I've been informed that your order has been placed and we're currently awaiting confirmation of the installation date.
I'm very sorry for the delays that you have seen to date.
Lampo
Grafter

Thanks for your replies. 
From my years with +net and a lurker here on the forums, it seems that if you are not getting anywhere with tickets the raise something here and someone will respond.
It shouldn't really work like that -- should it?
I just want an internet connection at home  Cheesy
James
Grafter

Hi Stewart,
I completely accept what you are saying, but generally this isn't the case.  There is absolutely no way that there is a 5 day lead time on all tickets.  We have an internal SLA of 8 hours for CSC tickets and the BOT (Provisioning) ones are generally picked up within a similar timescale.
Obviously yours wasn't picked up within an acceptable timescale and I've raised this with the relevant people in the team.
Please again accept my apologies for the amount of time you had to wait for an update.
Lampo
Grafter

Thanks James
Lampo
Grafter

Hi
re ticket 23013280
I now have a phone line and it seems to work.  I have tried asking on the open question that I have, but no answer as yet.
Can someone tell me if my broadband order has now been placed?  I was told that you could not do this until I had a phone line.
Thanks a lot
Stewart
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
The order was placed yesterday afternoon, and your ticket updated.
The broadband will be active by next Tuesday at the latest.