cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issues since Switch from Sky

skp62

Multiple Issues since Switch from Sky

Good Evening,

Since switching from Sky a few weeks ago, there have been several issues with my account.

1) Landline Number was not switched and a temporary number was assigned without being notified. 

2) Voicemail 1571 was added to new line without requesting.

3) Caller ID was requested and is showing on my account but does not work - was fine on Sky.

4) Broadband Speed is 5mb less than on Sky on same package.

I'm glad that the first issue was fixed after waiting over a week and after numerous calls to Plusnet. However, during that last call to the Contact Centre on 09/11/2018 (which I spent 30 mins waiting to speak with someone), I requested for 1571 to be removed as I had never requested this when I switched. I was told this would be done in 48 hours but still receiving messages today.

I see a few people are having an issue with Caller ID and the solution appears to be for Plusnet to manually enable and re-enable the feature?

I was also left dismayed on the same call when I said that my Broadband with Sky Fibre was 24mb and I was only getting 18mb with Plusnet after the 10 working day line attenuation. The call handler reckoned it would take around 2 weeks for the speed to go up! 

Can anyone sort out this mess please?

1 REPLY 1
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Multiple Issues since Switch from Sky

Hi @skp62,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've experienced these issues. I've taken a look into your account today and I've raised a ticket response in regards to all of this, which can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team