cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home, landline/broadband no longer needed

Lolthedoll

Moving home, landline/broadband no longer needed

I have been trying to contact Plusnet to discuss my moving home. Cannot get to speak to anyone and the website only provides for transferring landline/broadband to new address. I do not require this, just want to advise I'm not living at current address and no longer require above.

2 REPLIES 2
cpe

Re: Moving home, landline/broadband no longer needed

I don't have an answer, the reason I am writing is that I have a similar question. I am being offered a new 18 month Plusnet landline/broadband contract at a reduced price. I am in rented accommodation and therefore may not have control over when/if I move out. If this happens before the end of the contract and I can't take my landline/broadband with me to a new property, will I have to keep paying to the end of the contract? Is there a cancellation fee and how much? There is currently no-one to speak to at Plusnet. Thank you.

Lolthedoll

Re: Moving home, landline/broadband no longer needed

I have seen info about cancellation costs on the website, its there somewhere! My contract is due to end 3/4/20 but My Account says 3/4/21! I also needed to query this? Being thoroughly frustrated by not being able to resolve this i have instead cancelled my Direct Debit. They'll either contact me or with a bit of luck cut me off! Good luck with your query. May be better to change provider.