cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home - Taking land line number with LRS

Bigjohn
Grafter

Moving home - Taking land line number with LRS

Hi, I cannot find the answer to my questions and I cannot get through to the CHAT Line or Customer services.

I have been with Metronet/PlusNet for many years and have always taken the line saver deal. Also unlimited Broadband.(not Fibre)

I received an email this week stating that my renewal for the LRS is due 11 April 2018.

I am hoping to move in the next two months and want to take my line number with me.( I shall be in the same exchange coverage)

If I take out the LRS as of April and then move the number to my new house will the LSR still be valid with the old number being moved to the new house?

At the moment there is a line to the new house but the number has been cut off. I know what the old number was, is it some thing PN will move or do I have to contact BT?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

With the line (my old number)being moved can I also move my broadband contract with it?

What happens to my old house regarding the telephone line for the new people moving in?

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Moving home - Taking land line number with LRS

Hi there.

Your line rental saver is linked to your account rather than your number so it would transfer to your address.

With regards to the new property if you know the number and want to keep it we can specify that when we place the orders.

When you move houses both services would transfer over but you may need to take a new contract out if you don't want to pay the house moves fee upfront

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team