Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move your PN line rental to PN other brand Madasafish to save money

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Move your PN line rental to PN other brand Madasafish to save money

It been confirmed that Madasafish line rental and calls are staying the same.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108824.msg930552.html#msg930552
So this got me thinking, if you pay your PN line rental monthly, and want to stay with them, simply move your line rental to PN other brand Madasafish. You can take phone only with Madasafish (see attachment)
This is how they compare
PN (from Mid November) line rental with evening and weekend calls £13.99 a month
set up fee 13.1p
Cost per min to local and national calls 7.95p
Madasafish line rental with evening and weekend calls £11.99 a month
set up fee 10.9p
Cost per min to local and national calls 6.4p
MAAF £ 2.00 a month cheaper, and with lower setup fees and calling chargers.
PN line rental (£13.99) with anytime add on (£4.00 mid November) = £17.99 a month
MAAF line rental (£11.99) with anytime and 300 anytime minutes to 20 top international destinations (£5.00) = £16.99 a month
MAAF £ 1.00 a month cheaper, and with lower setup fees and calling chargers, and 300 Anytime minutes to 20 top international destinations .
Calling features are the same price,
Kind Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

5 REPLIES 5
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Move your PN line rental to PN other brand Madasafish to save money

That just goes to prove PlusNet customers are being ripped off as it's the same service.
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all - the prices on MAAF aren't changing for now. However, please don't read into this and assume that prices won't be changed in future. Also, we are making positive changes to Plusnet packages such as including more countries in our Talk Anytime International plan which are not applied to MAAF. There may also be incentives applied to Plusnet packages (e.g. free ADSL install when taking phone) which are not available if you move your phone away.
In short - please make sure you're aware of the implications of a change as it may not all be for the better Smiley
kmilburn
Grafter

The common problem with these 'positive changes' is that they are only positive for those that use them.
I can't remember the last time I ever made an international call,  so adding more countries is completely irrelevant to me.
Given how few calls I make on my landline, I'd much prefer a cheaper option for no included calls at all  (i.e. pure line rental).
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I forgot to add - there is also no LRS option for MAAF.
henbane
Grafter

Quote from: glloyd
That just goes to prove PlusNet customers are being ripped off as it's the same service.

Yes one sure should keep a look out at their "sister" companies..  I took LineRentalSaver so not an option on MAD..