Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Add-on

trymyluck
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Mobile Phone Add-on

I have FTTC broadband and Anytime phone with Plusnet.  I recently signed up for the International calls add-on.  I then thought it would be beneficial to pay an extra £3.00 per month for free calls to mobiles in the UK.  When I applied I was surprised and very disappointed to be told that, because I had the International calls package I could not have the mobile calls package. The reason given is that " the simple case is that the products simply do not work together ".

I am not impressed with the answer I received.  It may just be that the Plusnet system  cannot distinguish between free calls to international landline numbers and chargeable calls to international  mobile numbers. Has anyone got other suggestions as to why Plusnet  are playing hardball?
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Mobile Phone Add-on

Hi there,
Normally we'd be able to apply both together but having LRS on the same account has complicated things.
Apologies for the confusion over this but I'm going to speak with our billing team to see what we can do to get both running in conjunction.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Just to clarify, the problem is occurring because you're currently on a legacy phone package from before we offered the mobile minutes bolt on. We should be able to get it sorted out for you though Wink
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@trymyluck
We need the help of a particular person with this who isn't available at present but I'll pick this up with them tomorrow for you.
UPDATE:
FYI we've just managed to fix this for you, Just to let you know we've had to do this by removing and adding the line rental saver contract as a result this may mean you get billed a few pence for a couple of calls.
If you do find that has happened from the next bill then reply back to this thread or drop me a PM and I'll get it refunded.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
trymyluck
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thanks very much Adam for taking the trouble to sort this out. for me. I am sorry it was necessary to raise this in the Plusnet Community Forum for a solution. Perhaps the  complaints advisers in Customer Support need to raise their game a bit..