cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message service

Dataguy

Message service

Hi
New to Plusnet phone. How do I retrieve messages ?
Best regards
Dataguy
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Message service

Dial 1571 and follow the instructions.
There is a help guide on all Home Phone features here. The one you need is Voicemail.
David
David
Dataguy

Hi David. Thanks for the info. Have retrieved messages. Would like to disable this feature but do not have a phone control panel. Just a message which says your telephone number is already in use for home phone. Possible system error. Can you get this sorted. Am still awaiting broadband connection so short messages due to mobile phone.
Best regards
Dataguy
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Glad to hear that helped.
I'm a fellow customer so have no access to any information on your account. A staff member, who can turn off Voicemail for you will hopefully be along on Monday. Otherwise you can ask via live chat, though I appreciate being on a mobile connection makes that a costly option.
I think the reason you don't currently have a Phone Control Panel will be that it doesn't appear until your broadband connection is set up.
David
David
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

If you could just log this on the account for me, I'll do it now - you can add it to open ticket 104777108, as this will probably be easiest for you. Post back once you've done it. Thanks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team