Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Madasafish

Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Madasafish

After going with Plusnet for my home phone and BB and being very happy, I contacted them to ask if they did a home phone only service for my mother and was told not exactly but Madasafish who are part of Plusnet do so I got her signed up with them.
What a blinking perfomance, 2 delays on the connection date she was given when signing up,  no withheld number which was asked for and given when signing up and then, to rub salt in the wounds she noticed a charge of £10.34 on her next bill for call charges (she's on the talk anytime package so 01, 02, 03 and 0845 and 0870 numbers are free up to 60 minutes at anytime).  On questioning this she's been told that it was down to her house move at which time the talk anytime package was removed, removed!!!!! What the flip?  She never removed it so I presume it's an in house thing (and a stupid one at that) which does this, so beware anyone moving house.  Anyway, she thinks she's been told (still awaiting a plain English translation of the message she received) that she can pay her line rental, call package and the incorrectly billed call charges on her next bill 01.12.14 and then the call charges will be credited back to her on her next bill 01.01.15 as they can't remove the charges prior to the next bill.
She's not once been offered any compensation of any sort and I have to say I find this whole saga disgusting.
I intend to get her to take it up with someone senior in the company when I find out who the person to speak to is and she has finalised all her house move.
6 REPLIES 6
Stranger
Rising Star

Re: Madasafish

Oops, I was that busy ranting last night I forgot to ask the question I intended to ask, if anyone knows who to contact at Madasafish / Plusnet re: the issues, please shout  Smiley
AlexD
Rising Star

Hi Stranger.
Sorry to hear of the issues your mum has experienced. The problems she has encountered do seem a little odd.
If you are an authorised user on her account, please feel free to drop me a PM with her username and I can personally look into this for you. Alternatively, if your mum would like to add you too the account, she can log into the member centre with her username and password, then send us a ticket advising she wants you added to the account.
This way I'll be able to look into this matter for you further Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Stranger
Rising Star

Thanks Alex, yes I am an authorized user for her so I'll drop you a PM with the requested details  Smiley
AlexD
Rising Star

Morning Stranger.
All seems to be sorted with your mums account. Ticket has been updated and everything resolved.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with Smiley
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Stranger
Rising Star

Alex, you've been an absolute star.  Thankou very, very much  Smiley
AlexD
Rising Star

Awwww Shucks!  Embarrassed
If you need anything else, please let us know. All looks great on the account now.
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team