cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Service

Mikey1

Lost Service

We are changing over to Plusnet from BT, we've been cut off today for phone and broadband by BT but have no service set up yet with Plusnet. I was assured that it would be a simple swap over and Plusnet would coordinate this as they are basically part of the BT group.

I've received my router, and checked online but, my account says they are still activating the phone line at present, should this be as disjointed as this?

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Lost Service

Sorry to hear that.

I've just activated your account so you should be able to use the services.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikey1

Phone connected with a temporary new number, but I'm getting no joy setting up the internet. Followed the booklet and after disconnecting everything I eventually called technical via mobile, after 30 mins I got through and the advisor tried to get me connected via the hub manager. No joy so I was put on hold only to be hung up on, I called back on landline and have now been on hold for 53 mins and counting, perhaps someone could get in contact with me!!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

There were some issues last night that wouldn't have helped this.

From what I can see it's now working?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team