cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looped link to organise an engineer visit

V_R

Looped link to organise an engineer visit

I've reported the inability to download any files last week, which was addressed once the faults on the line were dealt with. Now, yesterday morning I reported very quiet telephone line with a lot of background noise. There was a new ticket with a list of checks and how to organise an engineer's visit. You get a link to answer to the ticket raised but it leads you back to the list of recent tickets. I chose to add a comment to the ticket instead, nobody bothered to reply all day yesterday. I finally got to chat with someone just before 10pm last night and was trying to add a complaint of really bad internet speed when the chat was dropped and got the same link to organise an engineer. That link doesn't work! I've waited all day and nobody bothered to answer the ticket. It still "Awaiting support team answer".

I understand we're very rural, I know I can't expect anything above 2Mbs but I've always been able to have a video chat with my family on Skype. Recently, even voice calls on Skype are distorted. I should be able to have a phone conversation, I should be able to hear what the person on the other end is saying without asking to repeat what was said and without the background noise on the line. 

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Looped link to organise an engineer visit

Hi there,

Sorry about this, as per my reply to your review on TrustPilot it sounds like someone sent the wrong link so I'll pass on some feedback.

I can see your reply came through but we just need your availability for the appointment

Here's a link to the ticket that should work: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=153428649

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
V_R

These are the choices via that link:

Our Support Team will respond to your question soon. Please only add further comments when absolutely necessary.

I need to add more details

or press links which take you back to the list of questions.

I don't have mobile reception in the village, so alternative number is not an option.

We can be available if I know when an engineer has free slots. It can be morning or evening. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

It looks like you've replied to the ticket?

If you let us know the requested information we'll get the engineer booked in for you.

No worries if you can't be contacted via a mobile phone.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet