Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

creamola
Grafter

Re: Line rental saver

Quote from: Matt
Hi englishrick, it's likely that they're on an older product - I believe it's only available now if you move to one of our current products.

Matt, as an existing PlusNet Broadband customer who has recently signed up online to add PlusNet phone, I have to say that it is a little confusing because it is NOT possible to pay the Line Rental Saver until the line has been moved to PlusNet and has actually gone live.
So I guess, all NEW customers have to pay one months line rental at the full rate - which is understandable, but a tad irritating .....
Apprentice
Grafter

I payed for LRS in advance before PN took over of my line BUT I had to speak to a person to get it done.
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

SKY have dropped ALRS with effect from 19th December for new AND existing customers. Wonder if everyone else will follow their lead like sheep?? Undecided
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We have no plans that I'm aware of to drop LRS.
skyblues11

Hi all,
I am new to phone & broadband packages so not sure how it works, in terms of one related to the other.

I am due for my renewal on the Line saver, after signing up as part of the internet/ phone package.  While i am happy with the plusnet internet, is it possible to have my phone line supplied by a different company ( the post office for example) ?
or i must have both the internet and phone line supplied by Plusnet?
would be grateful if i could get some clarification.  I tried to call the number but was told the waiting time was 30min, even at 3am...
thanks in advance

Flashman

Took out line rental saver on the first available date, the date my phone was changed to PN. Now told that it will not apply until the next month putting it out of line with my phone contract even though payment was taken immediately. Consequently if I leave PN after one year, which I am minded to do given the poor service being experienced, I stand to lose one months line rental. Hardly fair practice! Sad
Apprentice
Grafter

@skyblues11
Plusnet do provide broadband only packages > http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/broadband-only/