Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

maranello
Pro
Fixes: 2

Line rental saver

Having tried to sign up for LRS, it appears that this isn't possible as I am on a legacy home phone package (Anytime 240). I pay the same line rental as someone on the current entry level phone package, so why is LRS not available?
My other car isn't a Ferrari
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Line rental saver

Hi there,
LRS was only intended for our current call packages I'm afraid. The system that bills for this particular offer was designed to work with our current call packages specifically rather than at a specific price point.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
maranello
Pro

Thanks for providing the explanation. Unfortunately the majority of my calls are during the daytime so I would have to upgrade to anytime calls. This would negate any saving from LRS, so hardly worth the effort.
A uSwitch session beckons......
maranello
Pro

@Adam_Walker
I've been reading the FAQs for LRS, nowhere does it say that you have to be on a current phone package to qualify.
Who can get line rental saver?
Line rental saver is available to all Plusnet customers, both new and existing.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

nowhere does it say that you have to be on a current phone package to qualify.

Good point! Thanks for pointing it out to us, it should state that, I'll raise a problem now to make sure that's corrected.
EDIT: problem 70060 now raised to get that updated with a clearer message stating that LRS is only compatible with our current phone offerings.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team