cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver + calls

jetstar
Grafter

Line rental saver + calls

In the plusnet legal info i read that Line Rental Saver includes Evenings and Weekends as standard for customers who took a phone package before 8th May 2013 and have not changed package. My home phone started before this date but i've been on anytime calls so i assume only customers on E+We before 8th May 2013 qualify?
5 REPLIES 5
jetstar
Grafter

Re: Line rental saver + calls

Is anyone out there on line rental saver with free calls in evenings+weekend ?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I don't think that is correct
As I understand it - it only applies if you took the line rental saver before that date and haven't let it lapse
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I believe it means if you had LRS+free E&W prior to that date and have not changed it, we wouldn't take it off you.
Unfortunately if you've been on Anytime calls, we wouldn't be able to downgrade to free E&W as it's now a legacy product and isn't available on the package change options.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
nadger
Rising Star

I've had LRS + Free Evening & Weekends for several years and just renewed for another year from 18th Dec
The_10th
Grafter

Quote from: HarryB
I believe it means if you had LRS+free E&W prior to that date and have not changed it, we wouldn't take it off you.
Unfortunately if you've been on Anytime calls, we wouldn't be able to downgrade to free E&W as it's now a legacy product and isn't available on the package change options.

Was just considering renewing LRS and stumbled across this post.
So, apart from the small annual saving, there is no benefit to maintain LRS anymore as letting it expire would have meant the loss of Evening and Weekend calls should I have downgraded from Anytime calls. Now this is not the case; just gets better.