Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver and broadband

jmagee
Hooked

Line rental saver and broadband

Hi,

I currently have the line rental saver and I also have Plusnet Unlimited Fibre.  On the web site I went to "Offers and Upgrades"

and onto "Choose your broadband". On this screen it says that my current package is "Plusnet Unlimited Fibre (includes Line Rental)". This implies that my line rental is included in the cost of my broadband but I have already paid the line rental saver fee. Am I paying twice for line rental?

Regards

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Line rental saver and broadband

No, if you look at your bills, you should see that the charge for the broadband service is given separately.

The service is ‘sold’ at one headline price as including line rental but is billed in parts. The phone line part can then be paid under LRS.

Unhelpfully the product change journey does not show established discounts or the effect of having already paid LRS. Whatever invariably you are better off phoning customer retentions for a new contract rather than doing a product change online. Follow the I’m thinking of leaving route.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Line rental saver and broadband

Hi @jmagee 

Townman is essentially correct in his explanation here. 

If we can be of further assistance in any way or you wish to know more about this, please get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

MoR