Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental discount

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Line rental discount

If you have a phone service with BT the line rental is only £10 a month if paid a year in advance. Could not PlusNet offer such discount after all it's like getting a free loan?
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Line rental discount

Hi glloyd,
It's something we'll certainly take into account for future product refreshes, but there's nothing in the immediate roadmap I'm afraid.
richster
Grafter

I do believe Bt offer a line rental deal if your Unemployed on benefits etc, they also include a small ammount of allowance to make calls and its something like £4.50 per month and you can have broadband on the line with it, i cant google the site right now but im sure one of you kind people can!
That would be nice for us job scroungers right now, cant plus net get access to these rates seen as the lines are rented or whatever the term is, from BT?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This is it http://www.bt.com/includingyou/other-products-services-bt-basic.html?s_cid=con_FURL_btbasic
it does allow broadband as well although the BT broadband prices are quite high so presumably having the phone from BT with Plusnet Value broadband may be the cheaper way