Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental cancelled?

hercules
Grafter

Line rental cancelled?

Hello,
I just got informed from my broadband provider that my line is being cancelled. Could someone from plus.net tell me what's going on? Currently I am abroad and I haven't received any postal mail or email or text from plus.net and I didn't ask for a cancellation. I hope I get an answer before the weekend, because it may be too late by then.
Thank you
username : ilakast (I can't login in member center or webmail)
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Line rental cancelled?

Hi hercules,
As you've only just got a service with us this we've just activated the phone service, unfortunately it looks like a small mistake was made with the details and we had to remove what we call an account component for the service then re-add it in the correct manner.
This has obviously led to messages being sent to you about the cancellation of the service, apologies we should have known about this so feedback will be given to the personb that actioned the change.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hercules
Grafter

thank you for your honest reply Adam
my line is back on
best regards
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No problem,
my line is back on

Did it actually become unusable? I wouldn't have expected that
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
hercules
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Did it actually become unusable? I wouldn't have expected that

That's a good question Smiley Actually, I am just making a hypothesis, I was away for two weeks, so I couldn't check. The thing is that my BB provider suspended my BB connection due to my line being ceased, so I am still waiting for BB to get back (due for Friday). So, since the BB provider reached the point of disconnecting me, it could well be the same for plus.net (?)