Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line not switched

Jax
Dabbler

Line not switched

Hi,
I've been expecting the switch from BT to PlusNet for Line Rental to occur today (according to both BT and PlusNet) but if I click on Home Phone Control Panel it indicates I don't have phone yet. Equally if I try and do a product change it says I currently have no phone package.
If any rep sees this the reference for the order number is OR0000005095126
I only just noticed all this so haven't had a chance to open a ticket, but I'm hoping in the mean time someone can reassure me that I'm not missing anything. Should I have received an email or text when the phone switches? I don't want to wake up tomorrow to no internet because there's been a screw up with the line rental switch.
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Line not switched

If both PN and BT say it should transfer, chances are it went through, sometimes the control panel can take a little longer to activate
I'll check for you tomorrow morning. You should get an email.
Jax
Dabbler

Thanks Darkfire, all seems OK this morning Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The delay in activating the control panel is simply because we can receive notification at any point throughout the day of the order completing, so generally this is activated the next morning.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.