cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line cord error

Mattygg

Line cord error

Any clues?! All phones displaying line cord error. No dial tone or anything, but people can phone Us and it appears to them to be ringing. (But not her) Have turned everything off and on, obviously we have had heavy storms today and it is since then that the error code has shown, but the internet is working perfectly? 

3 REPLIES 3
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Line cord error

@Mattygg

Welcome to the forums.

If Plusnet is your phone provider then the phone troubleshooter guide is here https://www.plus.net/help/phone/phone-line-troubleshooting/

There are some very simple  tests (many of which you have probably done) and a link to test the phone line and report an error.

Are you positive the lightening in the storm hasn't damaged your DECT base station?

Finally yes the internet can work while the voice phone doesn't. It is not that unusual.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Mattygg

Thank you for response, I have followed steps to no avail, and the link to check line seems to be down - I'm guessing it has a high volume of traffic to it! 

Will keep trying to get in touch with plummet to check.

Nightrider_1uk

I have that fault too. Have not got internet either. was working ok this morning because i used both. Did you manage to get it sorted yet