Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Saver

FIXED
sunkiddance
Dabbler

Line Saver

During October I renewed my agreement with plusnet - needed a new router so to renew seemed a good option.

At the time, your agent asked about the line rental saver which was due to expire on 14th November and I told him I would renew it closer to the expiry date.

Unfortunately, I then overlooked the date and now can't renew it. On 16 November I spoke to Emma who advised me that I should have been advised to renew the line saver when I opened the new contract. She opened a ticket (184643625) which was supposed to prompt someone to phone me just before the December billing date to renew the line saver.

No one did and I still am not able to add line saver myself and still get this message:

You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.

• Our system may be updating. Please try again later.
  • If you find you can't add Line Rental Saver again, let us know using the Help Assistant.

I have added 2 comments to the ticket but still have had no response from plusnet. Getting rather irritated by the lack of customer support so hoping someone on the forum can do something.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Line Saver

Fix

Hello @sunkiddance,

Thanks for getting in contact.

I am very sorry for the lack of communication here and apologies for the stress caused to you. I have done some digging on the account and replied here with further information on your current situation.

sunkiddance
Dabbler

Re: Line Saver

Hi Maddy,

Thank you for your update and for setting up the refunds.

Regards

Terence