cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver

MaestroMan
Grafter

Line Rental Saver

I see the new Line Rental Saver is £155.88 if renewed on or after 23rd September.  How much will it cost if I renew before 23rd September?
21 REPLIES 21
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Line Rental Saver

I think it will be £137.88 as this was the price after last October's price rise http://www.plus.net/support/october-changes-guide.shtml and the change last June was basically for new subscribers
MaestroMan
Grafter

I remember shaving a few quid off last year by renewing before the deadline.  Will do the same again.  Thanks for the prompt, helpful reply. Smiley
chrcoluk
Grafter

what happens if renewing early, does the 12 months wait until the end of LRS or start immediatly losing any current LRS?
anniesboy
Rising Star

I think you can renew three months before the renewal date,but not earlier than three months.
I hope this is the case as I can just renew as my renewal date is December 13th.
Cruise85
Grafter

Hi Guys
I can confirm that you cant renew your line rental saver up to 3 months before the previous LRS expires
We usually send an email out nearing that time with the link to renew.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Quote from: Cruise85
I can confirm that you cant renew your line rental saver up to 3 months before the previous LRS expires

Matt,
Has this changed?  Until at least very recently you could renew LSR up to 3 months before expiry.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Cruise85
Grafter

Sorry for the typo , I can confirm that you CAN renew your line rental saver up to 3 months before the existing LRS expires
Embarrassed
Sorry again for the confusion
MaestroMan
Grafter

I hope the reminders are sent out before the 23rd September deadline, so we can renew before the price goes up.  I've forgotten what happened previously but I must have used an email link, as so far I haven't found any way of renewing on the website.  The help page tells existing customers to log in to their account and select Line Rental Saver.  How?  Where?  Huh
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: MaestroMan
I hope the reminders are sent out before the 23rd September deadline, so we can renew before the price goes up.  I've forgotten what happened previously but I must have used an email link, as so far I haven't found any way of renewing on the website.  The help page tells existing customers to log in to their account and select Line Rental Saver.  How?  Where?  Huh

Hi MaestroMan
You should receive an email at least 3 months prior the to expiry of your Line Rental Saver and then a further one 1 month before the LRS is due to end.
Alternatively, please click for <a href="http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/line-rental-saver/">here</a> for the LRS page.
I hope this helps. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I suggest going to the line rental saver portal via the link http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver. That will show you your current LRS expiry date. From that page you can renew (at the then current price) from 3 months before expiry whether you've received the renewal reminder or not.
The renewal runs from the expiry date of your current agreement. Check closed tickets/service notices on your account to confirm that the payment has been received.
David
chrcoluk
Grafter

the expiry for renewing before price rise for me is 3 months and 7 days before my LRS expires. tough or what?
If you currently pay for 12 months line rental in advance, we'll send you a reminder before your Line Rental Saver expires, with details on how to renew. The renewal charge after 23rd September 2014 will be £155.88, equivalent to £12.99 a month, this equates to a saving of £35.52 a year.

You're already signed up to Line Rental Saver.
This is due to expire on 30-12-2014. We'll contact you before this to let you know when you can renew the offer.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Not tough at all  Roll_eyes
Now this is tough - Mine runs out (with the 3 months notice) on the 23rd September  Angry
I just realised that the official notification is as you quoted not as the FAQ - I am just in
Now to see how they sort that one out
chrcoluk
Grafter

then you are ok as the higher price starts on the 24th I think.
the more I think about this the more I like the idea of cancelling the voice service so going BB only, and then chasing plusnet for my unused LRS as per opt out regulations.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

I have edited my post - this is going to be fun