Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver confusion

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Line Rental Saver confusion

You can have LRS, but what you get does not provide any inclusive calls at all, even at weekends. In the Price-Guide it says:
[quote=https://portal.plus.net/info2/legal/price_guide.html?source=legals]
Footnote to Table 3.2
** Line Rental Saver can't be taken with Plusnet Weekends. Customers on Plusnet Weekends who take Line Rental Saver will be switched to the Line Only package as standard.
Having taken LRS no call plan is available that will provide only weekend inclusive calls. But there is a call plan available for £1.50 per month that provides inclusive evening and weekend calls.
David
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I can't comment on the regulatory / legal compliance of any content of our website because I am trained in neither area. I'll have a good luck through the pages mentioned and raise requests to have things changed where it's obviously wrong - unfortunately this isn't something that I'll be able to complete either this week or next due to existing commitments on my time.
As ever, sorry for confusion but I think it's now clear (to those participating in this thread, at least) that LRS is sold without a call package and anything which implies or states to the contrary is incorrect and will, in time, be corrected.
Edit: please see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,123040.msg1068307.html#msg1068307
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

I'm getting ever more confused reading this thread - as an existing customer for ALR, I have included Weekend and Evening calls - at renewal in June will I still be able to keep the calls package as a free add on?
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

I'm pretty sure that, as long as you don't change your Plusnet package you will keep all your features/included calls if/when you renew LRS.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.