cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver & Plusnet Anytime query

buttimer
Grafter

Line Rental Saver & Plusnet Anytime query

We have been on Unlimited Fibre for broadband and Plusnet Anytime for phone.  At the same time, we also had Line Rental Saver.   Unfortunately, I don't believe that I received a reminder email that my Line Rental Saver was about to expire.  So this has resulted in a charge of £18.99 line rental for the current month.   I had seen that I can reorder Line Rental Saver and have now done so.  My wife seems to think that Line Rental Saver was prerequisite to get free calls with Plusnet Anytime.  Is this correct - if so,  will we end up paying for our calls for the one month where we were not on Line Rental Saver ?

6 REPLIES 6
petelane1951
Grafter

Re: Line Rental Saver & Plusnet Anytime query

My understanding is the calls are included in your call package which is paid monthly so your calls should be ok unless you changed package. The line rental saver is line rental only.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there

In addition to petelane1951's reply, your line rental saver renewal e-mail was sent as per this service notice.

Could it have been sent to your junk mail folder by mistake?

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
buttimer
Grafter

Hi Anoush,

I don't really know what has happened - the upshot is that I didn't renew my Line Rental Saver in time.   I have now renewed it.   Will I end up paying for my calls for the month where LRS was not active ?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No worries. Line rental saver and your anytime call plan aren't linked together, so the call package will still be active even if you pay your line rental monthly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
buttimer
Grafter

Great !  Thank you for your help ! 

(Just wish that your chat line had been operational to sort this out !)

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems at all

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet