cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Saver Renewal - simple question during Covid outbreak

FIXED
haig101

Line Rental Saver Renewal - simple question during Covid outbreak

Hi, I didn't get a reminder email for line rental saver so have been billed for the full amount.

I opened a case/ticket and they said to phone.

I phoned, and the recorded message said they are not answering at the moment and try here.

I fully appreciate these are challenging times, but I can't find out anywhere how to simply renew line rental saver, all I need is a link?  I'm conscious that in the meantime I'm paying full price, and don't want this to go on and on.

Many thanks

12 REPLIES 12
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: Line Rental Saver Renewal - simple question during Covid outbreak

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @haig101

Welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear that. As stated by @flanzm - You can use his links to do it. Alternatively please try to use this LINK

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch with us if you will need any further assistance.

-Piotr

haig101

Ah thanks both, the links work.

The plot thickens though, when I tried Mike's link briefly yesterday, it wouldn't let me proceed because it said I already have line rental saver until early May (which I recall from last year sounds about right).  Just tried again and it doesn't have that message, and will let me proceed.

However, in the meantime I've been charged 2 lots of individual monthly line rental at full price!

I don't know what to do for now, as I can't get through to the billing team by phone, and responses to tickets haven't been particularly useful.

I think I'll have to pay up and pursue it at a later date when things in the world are a bit more settled.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have looked into your account again and I can confirm that there were some issues with line rental. You should receive refund shortly and you will receive confirmation email with Service Notice about it.

I am sorry for this inconvenience.

haig101

Ah brilliant thank you.  All sorted, I've renewed my line rental saver and received email confirming refund.

One less worry in these difficult times, many thanks.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Thanks for fast answer.

Great to hear that I was able to help you.

If you will have any other questions - just let us know.

-Piotr

ciccantelli
Dabbler

can you look at my account too as I appear to be in the same position, Line rental Saver is active and is due to renew at the start of May but my last bill had a full line rental charge on it.

Can you make sure the Line rental Saver is still active and I get a refund?

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ciccantelli 

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have looked into your account. Looks like your situation is quite different. We have tried to reach you back in March about it.

Can you please check Service Notice with confirmation of your Line Rental Saver from last year, and last ticket about it here:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200316240

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=SN408733384

You can renew your Line Rental Saver here

I hope that helps.

ciccantelli
Dabbler

thanks, I've been able to renew it now.

Billonthecorner

Hello Tibzor

I've had the email (from Keisha Senior - CSC Analyst 4:22pm, Wednesday 29 Apr 2020) telling me that my Line Rental Saver will expire on 03/05/20, but the link to renew doesn't work - not on my PC at least.  When I use the link at the end of your post it tells me "You're already signed up for Line Rental Saver.  This will start from your next billing date." 

Is this an error, or does it simply mean that I have to wait until 04/05/20 before it will let me renew?  In the past I've been able to renew well in advance, so I'm slightly concerned that it's a problem (particularly because of the short notice - in the past I've had the renewal reminder a couple of months in advance rather than four days).

Many thanks

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Billonthecorner 

Welcome to forum. Looks like you have exactly same problem. I have sorted this out for you. You should be able to renew it online now.

Please let us know if you will still have any problems and please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

Billonthecorner

The renewal process worked very smoothly this time - and I've now had the confirmatory email.

Many thanks for sorting it out!