cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Rental Email

RobDickson
Grafter

Line Rental Email

Why did I receive an email from PlusNet today telling me about Line Rental Saver when I've already signed up to it?
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Line Rental Email

Hi Rob,
Sorry to hear that. I'm just looking into this now for you. I'll update as soon as I know more.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Right, just looked into it and there was a mistake made when getting the data sets I'm afraid. There's a few users along with yourself already with LRS who've received the email.
Really sorry about that, I've passed it on to the relevant people and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
philipb
Dabbler

We're one of the folks already on the LRS who got the email too - do we (or anyone else) need to worry / do anything?
RobDickson
Grafter

Thanks for checking. It's a shame this email wasn't marked as spam (http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,101534.0.html)!
By the way, thanks for upgrading me to "up to 20Mbs".
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@philipb No, there's nothing to worry about and you don't need to do anything Smiley As I posted above, it was an error we made when getting the data sets together. It won't change anything on your account or anything like that, and we'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
@Rob Dickson Our pleasure, hope it improves things for you Smiley Cheers for the heads up, too.