cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline on, broadband when?

missdolly
Dabbler

Landline on, broadband when?

Hi could someone help me, i joined plusnet on Sunday and my landline has been put on yesterday however there is nothing in my account nor any email to confirm it (or that i can find) i also placed an order for broadband and am unsure when this will be connected i'm sure i put down the 2nd/3rd/4th August to recieve the equipment but can't find anything in my account again to confirm it (i know i should print stuff off lol).
Thanks Sarah
6 REPLIES 6
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Landline on, broadband when?

Hey,
Check the spam folder, my emails from plusnet were in there!
Also, broadband will activate 5-7 working days after the landline is connected.
You can find all the details on the Member Center also (My Account -> Account Details -> Account Summary)
Hope this helps Smiley
Matt
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Our suppliers need to send an engineer out to start your telephone service, the appointment has been booked for 30th July PM. Your broadband will follow on 7 days after that.
missdolly
Dabbler

Ben my phone line is active as of yesterday, theres a dialling tone and i can ring out? so i'm not sure why an engineer has to come out? Could you confirm it has been done? as i've been having horrendous trouble with virgin my old provider ringing my mobile asking for me to reconnect they rang again yesterday and i hope they haven't reconnected me without my consent!!!
adie:quote
missdolly
Dabbler

My apologies Ben i had a brainwave and dialled 150 and virgin have indeed reconnected me i am furious and now unsure what to do now if it will affect my order with you? is there anything you need me to do now?
adie:quote
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your time on the telephone today. If you have any further problems, please let us know.
scootie
Grafter

sorry for being nosey am going to docs to see about it  Crazy
did VM act like school kids then?